Reyna has some new tricks.
She can make this funny face:
If you listen carefully to the following video, you can hear her click her tongue. Sorry the video is flipped. I can't figure out how to flip it, but I figured you'd want to see it anyway and just watch it up-side-down. :)
She loves splashing up a storm in her little blue bath basin. Bad photo, but again, thought you'd like it anyway.
AND…..drumroll……She has SIX TEETH! She had three teeth on bottom at first, and then her top teeth, and the last fourth on bottom have finally broken through the gums. (Yeah, when I said earlier that she had "broken teeth" I meant her teeth broke through the gums, not her teeth broke--sorry for the confusion) Yay! What a big girl!
Hugs and Kisses from Reyna!!!!!!!! She misses you, too!

2 comments:
Miss you too beautiful Reyna! 6 teeth- that's great!!!
Post a Comment