10.16.2013

Getting into a Routine

I'm starting to get the hang of our rigorous daily routine. I get up in the morning at 5:00 and I tie up my mosquito net. Hunter says I'm the best at it, by the way, and I am. I've got it down to a science :) 


Then I get dressed and start breakfast. I wake up the boys at 5:30 and tie up their nets and they get dressed and eat breakfast. I pack them a snack/lunch and take them down to the bus at 6:45. Then Reyna goes down for an early nap, Hunter and I clean up breakfast, and he heads to work at 7 to do some freelance work before his actual job starts around 9. 

Miriam comes at 9. She does laundry and cleaning every day. Some days she helps cook, and some days she helps shop (we have to shop every other day in order for things to stay fresh). The work consumes the day until the boys come home. Some days they stay until 3:30 for clubs, but they usually return around lunch time. After lunch, we immediately begin homework. Miriam plays with Reyna while I help the boys. Then in no time, it's time for Miriam to leave, and I have to get dinner on the table. I'm thinking I'm going to have to feed the kids early rather than wait for Hunter because they need to sleep earlier. Dinner, bath and bed time flies by and I crash ideally by 11.


Phew!

No comments: