10.30.2013

Blasted Crows!

I think the most frustrating thing about living in Kenya has been the power. The power goes out SO often and for SO long. Well, I found out the blasted CROWS are the culprits! Well, at least that's what my landlord thinks. They all congregate on the power lines and peck at the gadgets at the top of the posts until the power goes out.

One time, I heard a flock of crows cawing at the top of their lungs in what sounded like a heated argument, except all talking at once. I thought, "What on earth are those crows freaking out about?"--it was LOUD! Miriam discovered that there was one lying dead in the street. Maybe he got electrocuted.

I've failed over an over again to capture a decent photo, but you get the idea. Just picture many more crows, and imagine their "caw"ing in the background ALL day long.


No comments: