The Aunties wanted to see more footage of the boys, so here are some cute, short ones. Paulo kept saying "Cheese!" to the camera, even though I was trying to explain that I'm videotaping. Cute. Enjoy!
eeeeeee... sa sweet! they're so cute yash. too bad no sound on the video, eh? anyway. hope u guys are all good. miss u lots! hugs, kisses, and love to u all.
was there supposed to be sound? It was so fun to watch, but if there WAS sound, is there a way to fix it? the kids would love that...they liked watching the boys. Isa said, "look, its Paulo" like 100 times in 2 mins. love and miss you.
No, sorry guys, there's no sound on the dinky little digital camera that I used. I'll eventually figure out how to post videos with our actual video camera.
3 comments:
eeeeeee... sa sweet! they're so cute yash. too bad no sound on the video, eh? anyway. hope u guys are all good. miss u lots! hugs, kisses, and love to u all.
from auntie lani, elias xoxoxo
was there supposed to be sound? It was so fun to watch, but if there WAS sound, is there a way to fix it? the kids would love that...they liked watching the boys. Isa said, "look, its Paulo" like 100 times in 2 mins. love and miss you.
No, sorry guys, there's no sound on the dinky little digital camera that I used. I'll eventually figure out how to post videos with our actual video camera.
Post a Comment