9.23.2008

Millions of Peaches. Peaches for ME


One thing I've loved about living in California is that the peaches here are actually good. I love that I can eat peaches to my heart's delight, and they're juicy and sweet and not expensive. No, this photo is not of a grocery store. I went grocery shopping this morning at Food for Less and also the farmers' market and couldn't stop myself from buying all this delicious fruit. Yum!

I also want to mention that I had my first attempt last night in making leche flan. Here's the proof. After three hours, and ruining only one pot during one of the three attempts at making the caramel sauce, it finally turned out decent. Except not smooth enough. Worth the effort though. One day I'll get it.

2 comments:

Penelope Celeste said...

Mmmm... DANGUS! Nice work with the leche flan!

Jordan and Katie said...

"Peaches come in a can, they were put there by a man..." Or they're even better when they come from the farmers market. Those look good and big.