Paulo got straight A-stars in his main subjects 2nd term! He moved up from being ranked 13th to 8th with an average of 94%. Way to go, Paulo!
And Andre skipped up from kindergarten first term into year one second term. He was having some difficulties at first, and Hunter and I wondered if we made the right decision, but he's really adjusted well.
When I saw that the ICT score was the lowest of the key subjects, I laughed, because the kid knows how to write his own computer programs. Hunter jokes that it's because he knows how to use Macs and not PCs. Haha. He actually got nervous on the exam. The Art comment also is funny.
We're so proud of our AWESOME boys!




3 comments:
I didn't realize they were taking French! That's great.
Wow Paulo I am so proud of you and your straight A .I love your grades but I am not surprised by it because you are a very bright boy with many talents. And Andre your 92.2% score is outstanding i am so proud of you too! Love you both
The Sebresos family work in the church is filled with richness of the gospel and more souls will be baptized , and with that your Family will be Blessed!
Post a Comment