4.05.2014

Dickson's Baptism

What a wonderful day. Dickson was finally baptized. He's waited a long time.



It was so special to be able to have this missionary experience together as a family. I first met Dickson and invited him to learn from the missionaries. Paulo and Andre kept contact with him every day at school. Hunter and I taught him most of the lessons, and Dickson asked Hunter to baptized him.



The water was quite low, so they had to kneel down.


This picture was so dark, but I just had to lighten it and show you how the boys tackled Dickson as soon as he came out of the font. They were so happy.


I was happy, too. He's such a special friend to our family.



Here he is saying a "I'm one of you, now".


I'm so glad that when my children serve missions of their own one day, they will have had plenty of missionary experiences already.

I'm excited to see Dickson's progress from here.

2 comments:

Selena said...

Awww Yo! That is amazing! Your pic with him made me well up. xo

Myrna said...


Me too! "HOw great shall be your JOY" is true! Proud of you, Yol! I love and miss you! MOM