Check out these cute t-shirts the boys got from Auntie Lani. Thanks, Auntie! Paulo's says, "Dude, your girlfriend keeps checking me out." And Andre's says, "Potty like a rock star". Heh heh.
I LOVE this pic!!! Look at how bright Andre's eyes are! He's sooo cute! And what the long foopy (how the freak do you spell foopy? foopie? fupie? feupie? hahaha). Paulo looks great here too. His look is approapriate for the message on his t-shirt. Eeeeee!!!! I can't wait to come see my cute Sebresos nephews!!! xox
2 comments:
I LOVE this pic!!! Look at how bright Andre's eyes are! He's sooo cute! And what the long foopy (how the freak do you spell foopy? foopie? fupie? feupie? hahaha). Paulo looks great here too. His look is approapriate for the message on his t-shirt. Eeeeee!!!! I can't wait to come see my cute Sebresos nephews!!! xox
This is pic amazing. Glad the boys love their Tshirts. Elias and I miss you all so so much. xoxo.
Post a Comment