At some point during the holidays, both my kids got sick. I was becoming quite concerned and was anxious to get back to “routine” and the kids’ doctor.
Turns out Andre had pneumonia. He recovered quickly after ten days of antibiotics. And while Paulo only had a cold to begin with, it has lasted this whole time until now. First it was a common cold, I think. Then he developed a croup cough. Then he caught some kind of virus, which caused him to have diarrhea and a horribly runny/stuffy nose. Fortunately, we were blessed enough to have both kids recovered in time for Paulo’s birthday, but it only lasted a few days, because over the weekend Paulo's been throwing up. I don't know if it was something he ate or what. Aiyeee. He's been doing much better today, though.
So now I hope we'll be getting back into our normal routine. I mean, you can’t really have that much of a normal sleeping / eating / going-out routine when your kids are sick, can you? The restless sleep was probably the most difficult part. Anyone who has seen Paulo’s overtired tantrums can witness that my boys need need need their sleep. Thank goodness we're starting to get over this round of bad health.
No comments:
Post a Comment