This past weekend was our ward Souper Saturday Craft Extravaganza. I was one of the people in charge of the event, so I only signed up for one craft. I made this apron out of a dish towel I bought from Target. I think it turned out quite well, except the more I look at it, the more I wish I had chosen this really cool red ribbon that they had instead. (I admit I have difficulty passing up things that are yellow.) Oh well. It was a good learning project. I now know how to do pleats.
Apparently, the secret to making pleats is that you pin where you want them to go, iron them, and then sew down a couple inches along the edge of each pleat to keep them in place. Cool, dude.
3 comments:
That is pretty much the coolest thing ever! SO CUTE! I want to make one! Great towel and ribbon!
Wow, Yoli! So simple, yet so chic!
hey yoli!! this is maren.. and I read your whole blog of everything I've missed. so there. I love you! and miss you guys already!
Post a Comment