7.05.2014

YSA Activity

The young single adults in our branch wanted to learn American football, so Hunter told them that if they organized an activity, he'd teach them at the beach near our house. I prepared some food for everyone, and he had an awesome time teaching them football.



What we didn't know was that this was their first activity of the year!!! And it was a huge opportunity for missionary work! Four people were there who were investigating the church! It was such a fun activity. Afterward, one investigator named Abel, said, "I have really had a good time today. Is it always like this in the church?" I told him that one thing that's good about members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is that they really don't need things like beer to have a good time--they just enjoy doing fun activities with each other. 

There was a really good feeling at the activity, and Abel felt it. It made me happy to see how happy he was. He said that he was certain he would be baptized one day and that he would continue to work to prepare for his baptism.

I love this church.


No comments: