12.21.2013

Reyna's First Year Trivia

In keeping with tradition, we've created a quiz for you to take to see how well you know the birthday girl. Answer the following questions FIRST, then view the answers in the comments section AFTERWARD to see how many you got correct. No cheating! Put your total in the comments as well. The winner gets a big hug and kiss from Reyna when we visit Utah in January. :)

Good luck!


1. Reyna's first taste of junk food was from what?
a. cookie
b. cake
c. chocolate milk
d. ice cream

2. Reyna's eyes are what color?
a. brown
b. blue
c. green
d. grey

3. How old was Reyna when she cut her first tooth?
a. 4 months
b. 6 months
c. 8 months
d. 10 months

4. How many teeth does Reyna have now?
a. 2
b. 4
c. 6
d. 8

5. How long is Reyna's original tuft of hair on the top/back of her head?
a. 3 inches
b. 4 inches
c. 5 inches
d. 6 inches

6. What was Reyna's first word (with meaning, not just babble)?
a. Mama
b. Dada
c. Hi
d. Jambo

7. What flavor of soda did Reyna first sip from a straw?
a. sprite
b. coke
c. fanta orange
d. fanta black currant

8. Reyna's favorite foods are from what taste category?
a. sweet
b. salty/savory
c. spicy
d. sour

9. What is Reyna's favorite activity to do with her brothers?
a. play piano
b. play ninja
c. dance
d. sleep

10. During Reyna's first year, whose arms did she sleep in most?
a. Mama
b. Dada

11. Which of the following is NOT one of Reyna's nicknames?
a. RainRain
b. Princess
c. Darling
d. Darkwing Duck
e. Gorgeous Goyle
f. Swapadoo
g. Malaika
h. Bup
i. Toto
j. Fuzzy Head
k. Angel Face
l. Kiss-Lub
m. Reyna-Baby-Shababoes




8 comments:

Sebresos Travel Blog said...

QUIZ ANSWERS

1. c: chocolate milk...that Hunter dipped her pacifier in when she was inconsolable. It worked by the way.

2. you can get credit for b: blue (at birth), or d: grey (lately they've changed).

3. a: 4 months

4. d: 8 teeth

5. c. 5 inches. The front hairs are 3 inches long now.

6. a. Mama. For the record, she also says "Dadad", but to her it means "water".

7. d. fanta black currant

8. b. salt/savory. she eats everything savory.

9. c. dance

10. b. Dada. He's still got the magic touch.

11. b. Princess. Your clue was that Reyna means Queen, not Princess. :)

Tally up your correct answers and comment with your score.

Grandpa Sebresos said...

Shucks only got 3 right, I'll give her a big kiss anyway! what is your dates in Utah in January?

Grandpa Sebresos said...

Shucks only got 3 right, I'll give her a big kiss anyway! what is your dates in Utah in January?

rising in style said...

I missed 3, and I miss Reyna. Merry Christmas morning
Everyone. I love you so much! I hope this is a fun and memorable Christmas moment for all of you. magra

rising in style said...

I missed 3, and I miss Reyna. Merry Christmas morning
Everyone. I love you so much! I hope this is a fun and memorable Christmas moment for all of you. magra

Jordan and Katie said...

Looks like Magra's the winner so far, I got four right. We can't wait to see Mama and Queen! Love you Reynalyn (our nick name for you) and Happy 1st Birthday!!

leilani said...

I missed #1 (I said cookie) and #10 (I said Mama). Eeeeeeee Reyna!!! I miss you already my sweet niece! Xoxoxoxo. Travel safely my two beauties!!!!

Sebresos Travel Blog said...

We have a winner! Hope you got some good hugs and kisses, Auntie Lani! Sorry I'm so late on this.