11.07.2013

Pleasant Surprise

Paulo was getting over being sick yesterday, so I kept him home from school. After breakfast, he asked if he could "play Scratch" on the computer (Have I mentioned this yet? It's a kids' computer programming application. Hunter introduced the kids to it, and they've been writing their own code and creating their own games. I'll have to share some later).

Anyway, I said, "After breakfast, there are certain things we need to do first. First I need you to clear your plate, and then go to your room, tie up your net, make your bed and get dressed." He said, "Yes, Mom."

When I checked on him a while later, this is what I found:


He had completely tidied their room!!! I said, "What, are you getting baptized soon or somethin'?" He smiled.

What a good boy!

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Lola is so proud of you Paulo for helping to make your home clean and choosing the right! Good job!

Noli Mosquite said...

Awesome job, Paulo!

Unknown said...

Very nice room Paulo, you are a great example for Andre to be neat, Love Grandpa Sebresos