I love reading with my boys.
For Hunter's 29th birthday, I gave him a one-day sushi class. He was ecstatic! He learned the proper way to prepare the sushi rice and choose the tuna, how to make miso soup, and he learned how to make all types of Nigiri and some sushi rolls. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
Look at all the sushi he made!
This boy has such an imagination. One night, I allowed Paulo to fill an urge to paint even though it was past his bedtime. Cute, eh?
And this is a photo from tonight:
Paulo's been pretending he's Speed Racer recently. He literally asks me to call him Speed. Here he's taking a ride with Racer X. Notice how both their helmets are decorated. My boys, my boys.
3 comments:
Krispy Kremes makes sushi? LOL. Eee Pau!
Yep. Pow Pow's FAVORITE AUNTIEEEEEE!!! xoxo. Love you guys!!!
Wow, Yoli, your kids really are getting so big! I can't believe Andre's already 1! And where did he get those blue eyes? Paulo just makes me laugh. Don't you just love this stage of discovery? They come up with the craziest ideas!
Post a Comment