I am very pleased with our new apartment. I didn't realize how much more space we have now until we had moved our furniture in. It's not as unique as our little home on Pleasant St. but we've been a lot more comfortable here, and we love it.
My goal with this place is to really establish a "house of order." So far, so good! Now that we're able to store our things in our garage, our house is no longer packed with clutter, but only with the things we use. It's very functional. Here are some photos of the new place.
Bottom floor: living room, dining area, kitchen, half-bath, front patio and balcony in back.
View from the front door. Can see balcony/play area in back.
But lately, the boys have been more interested in the front patio, because Paulo got a new hand-me-down car, which Hunter has since turned into Speed Racer's Mach 7. Even Andre enjoys driving around.
We're very happy and grateful our friends (now neighbors) told us about the opening in this place. And just so you know, it should be much more accomodating for visitors!--hint,hint. :)
7 comments:
Taking the hint. Hoping for another chance someday! Beautiful place! Cam and I have moved once in our marriage. From Provo to Bounti. And now we're getting ready to move a second/last time. Hoo-rah! Andre looks so much like Hunter in this photo. Something about his head/eye placement/hair? LOL. Love you guys, miss you. xoxo Love the nook btw.
Yoli I am so excited for you!! This house is sooo nice and definitely looks bigger and easier to move around in. I cant wait to see you guys in THREE DAYS!!! YAY! Loves!
we would like to book a few nights at the new sebresos home. let us know about your availability in october. we'll pay top dollar. ju
Cool new place,it's always nice to have more space and we love the nook too! That was always my dream as a kid to have a little nook like that to read in. Hooray for the dishwasher...awesome. You and Magra, love for the laundry. Way to go Paulo Picaso! Wish we could visit you in Cali but are so happy to have you come stay with us. We can't wait. Luvs
Very nice place! So happy for you guys! And can't wait to come visit! xoxo.
You always have really classy taste. I always like how you decorated. It's neat to see where you live Yolanda.
-April Strickland
So fun! I love house tours on blogs. Are you guys still in CA?
Post a Comment