I ended up going to Target instead, and for the same price bought shelves and bins to organize my toys, tools, and all of our art supplies. It has been a very wise purchase. Our storage spaces are so much more clean and functional.
3.15.2009
Organization Efforts
I always say, there's nothing like visitors to get your house clean. Well, since we've been expecting Dad (Wendell) and Kathy to come stay with us for his surgery, I've been trying to create "a house of order." After visiting our local "Container Store," which is this totally awesome store dedicated to closet organization, I got quite depressed, because of how expensive it all was. They quoted me over $50 for a simple two shelf unit for our closet (and that was on sale!). The objective was to organize our tools so it wouldn't be dangerous/difficult to get our heavy toolboxes down.
I ended up going to Target instead, and for the same price bought shelves and bins to organize my toys, tools, and all of our art supplies. It has been a very wise purchase. Our storage spaces are so much more clean and functional.


I ended up going to Target instead, and for the same price bought shelves and bins to organize my toys, tools, and all of our art supplies. It has been a very wise purchase. Our storage spaces are so much more clean and functional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is on my to do list right now, getting containers for toys etc. i'm just not sure what i want. I guess i need someone to come visit me so i'll be assertive and just do it. any takers from california wanna come visit and inspire me? hey, a girl can dream!
Post a Comment