FYI, Andre's latest developments are:
He now loves baby food. Not so much meat (don't know what I'll do if he becomes vegetarian).
He gives me "five" when he finishes his food.
He calls his pacifier "bababa" (spoken in a whisper).
He has his first tooth coming through on bottom.
He sits up independently.
He walks wherever he wants in the walker thing (and goes for all the things he shouldn't, ie: toilet, plugs, important papers etc...keeps me on my toes).
He stands up well against the couch & coffee table (still loses balance though).
When his pacifier falls out, he picks it up, turns it the right way, and pops it right back in.
He rolls over very well (would have rolled right off the changing table if I weren't standing right there--and he's fast, too)
And yesterday he pooped--get this-- 7 times! Sorry if this is too much info. I thought it was rather extraordinary.
No comments:
Post a Comment