2.04.2011

White Christmas

It's official. We've left our lovely life in Pasadena to return back home to Utah and begin yet another adventure! Hunter has started his own business named Dyvergent. We now live in Provo in my good mother-in-law's basement.

Christmas was cold and white. The boys didn't seem to mind. They immediately wanted to play in the snow and would often just sit and watch the snow flakes fall. I guess seeing the snow was a big deal to them, especially for my California boy, Andre, who probably doesn't remember when we visited last Christmas.


Charging up the stairs to the Christmas tree.

Digging into the stockings for goodies.


A Christmas orange, in memory of Grandma Mann

Andre's main gift, a set of Bob the Builder die cast vehicles. He opened them one by one. He loves these characters.

Paulo overjoyed to be opening his main gift, his very own space helmet!

The visor opens at the touch of a button, and another button says "Mission control to pilot, all systems are go. Prepare for countdown. 5-4-3-2-1-Blastoff!"

Hunter had the idea to make these space PJs instead of buying the full costume. I just bought a white sweatshirt for both the boys and sewed on the patches that Hunter got from JPL.

I may just have to prepare myself for sending Paulo into space one day. He's quite determined.

Somehow Santa knew my kids get nervous at the doctor's office. This toy medical kit should help with that. ;)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Seriously. Could your boys be any cuter??? You are such the awesome mom, Yol! Oh, and I totally dig the space themed party. Welcome back to Utah (and the freezing cold)!! We moved up to Hyrum the Saturday before Christmas. It's been nice finally having our own place, but also an adjustment. Maybe we could meet in the middle sometime - I would love to see you!