
11.02.2009
Astroboy Movie
About a year ago, Paulo began reading Tezuka’s original Astroboy comic books. Our librarians like when Paulo comes to visit because they know he’ll be checking out a new comic novel, and they, like his parents, have noticed that Paulo looks just like Astro. So when we heard that a new Astroboy movie was coming out, we were so excited. Paulo waited several months for the movie to come out, and finally, the day arrived. We bought tickets to the very first showing, and Paulo marched through the theater doors in his very own red Astroboy boots. When it was all over, he was speechless. Hunter and I kept asking him excitedly what he thought, and Paulo hardly said a word—he was so busy thinking about it. It was so cute. I love taking my boys to things like this—things I know they’ll love. “Crowds will cheer you, you’re a hero, as you go, go, go, Astroboy!”


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment