4.02.2009

Playmates

I love that Paulo and Andre are beginning to play with each other...well, I guess it's more like they play along side each other. When they play together, Andre usually ends up hurt, or cries because big brother takes his toys away. I just love my little angels.



And some cute ones of my bunso.




4 comments:

Kari Lynne said...

Hey Yolanda,

Thanks for adding us. Savannah and I looked through all of your posts and then she said, Momma I want to do it again. I asked her if she missed Paulo and she wondered if he could come and play. I'm so happy she remembers him.

Andre is soooo cute. I love the blue eyes. I can't believe how big Paulo is. This will be so fun to keep in touch this way.

The Clarks said...

The last picture is SOOOOOO cute! What cuties you have!

Havelah said...

Oh, Yoli, your boys are just getting SO big! We love and miss all of you! I wanted to let you know that we have a blog now. It is http://familiallen@blogspot.com

Havelah said...

I mean http://familiallen.blogspot.com
but you probably knew that.