4.02.2009

Car Curtains

The other day, Hunter mentioned that Nike had donated a bunch of fabric to Art Center and that it's up for grabs. I checked one day and there was a TON of fabric. I was able to get quite a bit--all for free!

I've been wanting to make some curtains for the kids' room to block out some of the summer sun/heat. But first I had some creative problem solving to do. I had to tie in the old orange theme:


...with these car sheets...

...and this Lightning McQueen bedding...


...so I made these (I've only completed one set so far).


I've hand stitched every car. Cute eh?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for inviting us on here... wow those are SO CUTE!

Selena said...

OML. You are so domestic! I wonder when I will get that motivated...

Julie said...

super duper cute!

jsebresos said...

very cute Yosh, way to use your resources and creativity. fulfilling eh?- Katie